Potato and lentil soup
- 100 g of lentils
- 200 g of potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Cumin powder
- Salt, pepper
- 150 g of fresh cream
- A few lemongrass leaves
- Peel potatoes, carrots and celery and cut into cubes.
- Heat the butter, add the lentils and vegetables and brown them
- Add 1 liter of water, bring to a boil and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Pass the soup through a strainer or blender, add half of the fresh cream, cumin and pepper.
- Pour the soup into bowls or plates, decorate with the remaining cream and lemongrass leaves.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, grind
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 4 stalks of celery
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 600 g of minced beef
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pinch of thyme
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1 pinch of red pepper
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 800 g of tomato puree
- 15 cl of water
- 150 g of grated cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 glass of milk
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Saute the minced garlic cloves and chopped onion in a little olive oil.
- Add the carrots and chopped celery stalk, then the meat and brown everything.
- Let it boil until it evaporates.
- Add tomato puree, water and herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper, then simmer over low heat (one hour).
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add flour and mix until smooth.
- Add milk a little at a time.
- Stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, add cheese and mix well.
ASSEMBLING THE LASAGNA:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Grease the lasagna mold with oil. Spread a thin layer of béchamel, then sheets of lasagna, bolognese, béchamel and parmesan. Repeat the operation 3 times in a row.
- Cover the last layer of lasagna with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 36 butter cookies
- 200 ml of filter coffee
- 60 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 200 g of chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 g each of hazelnuts and almonds
Preparation of the cream:
- Mix yolks with sugar with a mixer until white.
- Add the softened butter and process again until creamy
- melt the chocolate in a marmite with a little butter
- Put the cold coffee in a bowl
- Dip the biscuits one at a time into the coffee and place on a tray.
- Spread the first layer of cream, then decorate with hazelnuts and almonds
- Spread another layer of cookies, then spread a layer of chocolate
- Repeat the previous steps until you have 4 layers
- Place in the refrigerator for one hour
What is happening in Tunisia?
We explain on our YouTube channel. Subscribe!