Ah, zucchini! It is probably the most popular summer vegetable that we love to cook in different ways. Light, healthy and delicious, this star food fits perfectly into many diets to pamper our silhouettes. Needless to say about its health benefits. So, don’t wait any longer and discover our 5 gourmet suggestions for easy-to-prepare zucchini recipes this summer!
Easy Zucchini Recipes: Zucchini Terrine with Gruyere as an easy appetizer
Need a first idea to cook the day before to impress your guests? We encourage you to choose our quick and easy recipe for Zucchini Terrine with Gruyère Cheese – a light and refreshing appetizer that will be loved by young and old alike! Here are the ingredients you need:
- 800 g of unpeeled zucchini
- 150 g of Gruyère cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green groats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 100 g of instant semolina
First, heat the oven to 200 ° C. Grate the zucchini and Gruyere cheese with a large-mesh grater. Then transfer to a large bowl. Add eggs, oregano, barley, salt, pepper and semolina. Mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
Then grease two aluminum molds with oil and divide the blank between them. Place the containers in a large metal tray and fill the molds halfway with water. Bake for one hour and 30 minutes. Finally, remove the zucchini terrine from the oven and let it cool completely before slicing. Serve cold with slices of bread.
Zucchini klafuti with goat cheese is ready in two steps and three moves
Ingredients to get:
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of goat cheese
- 50 g of flour
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 pinch of Provencal herbs
- Salt and pepper
Cut the zucchini into thin slices and fry them in a pan with olive oil for about 10 minutes. Then mix the eggs and goat cheese together in a large bowl. Add flour and mix well. Add milk and cooked zucchini. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with herbs de Provence. Finally, pour the batter into a greased mold and bake for 35 minutes at 200°C.
A delicious easy zucchini idea
Our quick and easy zucchini recipe ideas continue with an offer you won’t be able to resist: an easy stir-fry that you can make without too much fuss. Don’t wait any longer and get the following ingredients:
- 2 large zucchini (about 400 g), coarsely grated
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (150 g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (20 g) grated parmesan
- 1 cup (80 g) grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
Stages of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake tin with a removable base (preferably 24 cm in diameter).
- Next, in a large bowl, mix the zucchini with carrots, eggs and vegetable oil.
- Sift the flour over the vegetable mixture and mix well. Then stir in the parmesan and cheddar. Salt and pepper.
- Pour the dough into a mold and cover with onion rings. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Easy Zucchini Recipes: Creamy Risotto to Delight the Family
The following recipe for cooking zucchini will allow you to please the whole family in less than 30 minutes! And here are the necessary ingredients for 4 servings:
- 300 g of rice
- 400 g of zucchini
- A cube of vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 80 ml of white wine
- 1-2 shallots
Peel and chop the shallots, cut the washed zucchini into rings. Then add a little olive oil to the Cookeo bowl, followed by the shallots and rice. Turn on the frying mode and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add zucchini, broth, wine, salt, pepper, as well as approximately 450-500 ml of water and leave for 15 minutes. When the risotto is ready, add the Parmesan cheese and mix well.
A colorful recipe for Zucchini Tian that will delight your taste buds
Our quick and easy zucchini recipe ideas are topped off with a colorful shade perfect for summer! Take the following ingredients and roll up your sleeves:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 onions, halved and sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, grind
- 450 g of zucchini, cut into slices
- 450 g of yellow squash, cut into slices
- 450 g of cherry tomatoes, cut into slices
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese, grated
Attention: Know that it is important to cut the vegetables into 3 cm thick slices to make this French dish successful.
Place the rack in the middle and heat it to 200 ° C. Then oil the baking dish and set it aside. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook for 12 minutes. Then add the garlic and continue to cook for 30 seconds. Spread the mixture on the bottom of the prepared pan.
On top of the onion, alternately lay the zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in one layer of 4 dense rows. Sprinkle with thyme, drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and roast until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Finally, remove the foil, sprinkle with Gruyère and continue cooking for another 20-30 minutes.