Between pumpkin soup and vegetable broth, is your heart fluttering? Thanks to Laurent Mariotte’s wonderful recipe, we have both in one!
Browse the feed Laurent Mariott’s Instagram, it’s like shopping when you’re hungry: a real challenge! We’ve been drooling over photography lately her” soup day”, a mixture between light broth and roasted vegetables. On the menu? Pumpkin, spinach, chickpeas… Will this also make you drool? Good news, generous people the owner Small dishes in equilibrium shared her very simple recipe!
Recipe: how to make winter soup Laurent Marriott?
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 100 g of chickpeas, cooked in kind
- 200 g of fresh spinach
- 1 kg pumpkin or pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ bunch of flat parsley
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Wash the squash, remove the seeds and cut into large cubes (leave the skin for the pumpkin). Fry the zucchini pieces in a pan with a little olive oil and spices for 5 minutes. Pour vegetable broth. Cover and serve bake for 25 minutes.
- Wash and peel the spinach then throw them into the pot. Add the rinsed chickpeas and merge. let it cook for a minute or two moreover. Season with salt and pepper and add the Espelette pepper.
- Divide the vegetables with the broth among four soup plates and sprinkle with parsley leaves. Enjoy hot.
Something to warm the body… and the heart!